Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Diet and Exercise

Everyone has been telling me how great I look, and I thank them. They also ask me what I have been doing. I tell them diet and exercise. I want to give you encouragement to seek healthy ways to live your life to the fullest in 2011. If I did not take the opportunity to dedicate time to my health and fitness, then I would not have had as active year as I have had. In 2011, I want to do more, accomplish greater deeds, and live my life to the fullest everyday. I want to live it up!

Here are some of my favorite 2010 photos.
Courtney and I found this little guy while biking in Tally. This was my birthday weekend. Chrissy and Tommy came to visit. We also found a friendly squirrel named Walter. Chrissy also found out how much she truly loves trees by allowing a tree to save her life. Haha! <3

Elliot, Sarah, Scott, Kelly, Matt, and I
We could not resist being goofy in the Golden, CO. Coors Factory gift shop.

These beautiful crocheted flowers are a symbolic representation of life in the midst of construction in down town Denver. While riding our bikes past this fence, a box that states positive affirmations stated, "You are beautiful!" What a cool way to spread happiness and lift people's spirits.


This little Guatemalan boy drew a tree. This year my favorite symbol became a tree. Trees are parallel to all life. One of my favorite books, The Giving Tree.

This is one of the many breath taking views of Guatemala. The country is extremely beautiful and scenic; however, right beyond this beauty is utter poverty and sadness because of land slides and natural disasters.

These are my yoga girls! We are doing one of our many "This is why I am single fish faces"!  Hawt!

I am slurping lemonade with my lemonade friend. I still do not need another straw, but hopefully one day I will. Mexico Beach, FL. My mom actually thought that I had gone to Mexico without telling her. Ha!

This is Joanna. She kicks my butt Tuesday through Friday at 7am. Thanks to her I have lost about 50lbs this year. It is not all her though, I am telling you the secret: Diet and Exercise.

I love this up close photograph of me. I am at Venice Beach, FL with Chrissy and Tommy on our walk about. We parked our cars five miles away from each other at two different beaches and explored the beautiful gulf coast of FL by foot.

I took this breath taking patriotic photo while in Washington, DC with Dr. Carroll. Together we went and talked to our state senators and house representatives about education in the state of FL. What a great trip. Dr. Carroll is such a light in my life and a great role model for all women.

Daniel and I at the Dreaming Cows Farm. In 2009 and 2010 we went on the New Leaf Farm Tour. This day is dedicated to local farms opening up their farms and educating the community about what exactly they do. We love this trip because we not only get to learn about local farm practices, but we get to play with the cows, taste samples, and enjoy some Florida sunshine.

This is a classic Matty and JTodd photo. This year we have gone on many great adventures and have explored many different springs and areas of Florida. Here are are dancing at Hammnknockers Oasis, in O Bay.    


I will conclude by saying: Never stop exploring and letting your light shine!
Happy New Year!!
Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Heck ya! I love when stories are told in photographs :)

    ReplyDelete